Night Stay at Resort in Rajaji with Safari Package
Just 30 kms from Dehradun Airport, 15 Km from famous Haridwar city and 25 Km from Rishikesh lies an amazing Tiger Reserve in the Shivalik hills of Himalaya with the best sighting records of recent times. In-spite of good Elephant population, Rajaji’s tiger counting is increasing year by year.
Famous for sighting Tigers, Elephants, Leopards, Spotted Deers, Sambhar, Cobras, Great Hornbills, Bears, Wild cats, large amount of Birds
Nearest Airport : Dehradun (30 kms)
Nearest Railway Station : Haridwar (15 Kms)
Safari: via Gypsy
Duration: 2 Nights/ 3 Days
Safaris: 2/3/4 (select while filling the enquiry form)
Dehradun Airport Pickup and dropping or Haridwar Railway Station Pickup and Dropping
Minimum Pax required: 4
[2 nights – 3 days – 4 safaris – stay – all meals – Dehradun Airport to Dehradun Airport, assuming four people are part of the group & are Indian citizens]
Safari zones : Chilla, Jhilmil, Motichur of Rajaji
General Itinerary for Rajaji Tiger Reserve package:
Day1: Pick up from Dehradun Airport and transfer to Rajaji Tiger Reserve in private AC car. Reach at Resort and Check in and rest. After Lunch gear up and leave for first Wildlife Safari.Evening Back to Resort. Dinner. Lights off and day ends.
Day 2: Early Morning wake up call, get ready and leave for second Wildlife Safari. Post safari back to Resort, breakfast, rest, have Lunch around 1 pm. After lunch leave for third Wildlife Safari. Evening Back to Resort. Dinner and self leisure. Lights off and day ends.
Day 3: Early Morning wake up call, get ready and leave for Fourth Wildlife Safari Post safari back to Resort, brekfast, Check Out luggage and leave For Dehradun Airport by Private AC Vehicle.
* If number of Safaris are less than 4, you can utilise your time in nature walk, trekking, games, or just relax by enjoying the stay.
Inclusions for Rajaji Tiger Reserve package:
- based on 2 nights 3 days 4 safaris and four people being part of the package
- accommodated (shared) in Luxury Resort inside the Rajaji.
- all meals (2 Lunch, 2 breakfast, 2 dinner), stay, forest entry & safari permits
- 2/3/4 safaris (select while filling the form) in an exclusive gypsy for just 4 of you,
- Certified expert naturalist.
- pick up and drop from the Resort to the safari and also pick up and drop from Dehradun Airport or Haridwar Railway Station
Free recreational activities
- Games Carom, Chess etc, as available at Resort Site
- Enjoy at swimming pool.
- Local Village excursion/trekking/nature walk/birding
- Nature Photography
- Self Leisure
Exclusions for Rajaji Tiger Reserve package:
- Anything that is not mentioned in the Inclusions
- Tips to guides, drivers and Camp staff
- Additional meals. in-room dining, bottled water etc.
Check in Time: 12:00 noon
Check out Time: 11 am
- This tours require fit persons, those can be ready for bumpy journey inside the Park (Tiger Reserve), as there are jungle road passing through uneven terrain, river bed, hill top.
- Carry water bottle and eatable with you specially in morning time.
- Keep warm jacket, cap, muffler as November – February it remain cold. Specially for Children.
- A good binocular will increase your wild life experience.
- View the jungle not only with eyes experience it with jungle call, sound and feel.
- Our team (driver, Guide) effort will be 99% to make sure your best wild life experience. 1% is your luck, as most of things are beyond control.
- Wear dull coloured clothes like Khaki, olive green or grey. Bright clothes particularly white and red should be avoided.
- Avoid use of perfumes, deodorant in park visit day.
- Maintain absolute silence during Jungle drive, in vehicles and on the watch towers, otherwise you may miss the chances of observing wildlife.
- Maintain a marginal Distance from the Wildlife and follow the guides instructions carefully
- Follow Jungle rules. To know more about Rules, click here
- Always send/leave your feedback at our Email id after your trip.
Will be send on enquiry
If you wish to experience the real feel of Jungle, Camping is the best way to experience it Click Here and book this Package with Camping.